Sunday, May 18, 2008

Travelling the Philippines

I've been tagged my Ate Bernadeth and Janet. Thanks!

Show me how much of the Philippines have you travelled? Add your links here:1) mind bubbles, 2) may, 3) VANITY KIT 4) SOMETHING PURPLE, 5.) A DETOUR, 6) Big Eyed Gal, 7)The Chronic Shopper, 8) Free IT and Blogger's EBook, 9) Ness 10) Mica 11) Bernadeth 12. Bernisaac13. expressions and thoughts 14. our family story 15. Budget Traveller 16. Your Next!

Now I'm curious to know about you Maya, Portia and Tere.


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.



-------------------------------
I was quite disappointed with my grade. I thought I'd get a B, since I considered that I've been around in quite a lot of places due to my work several years ago. But then, I realized that indeed, I haven't travelled Philippines that much, see the white spaces on top and on the left side?

There are still a lot of places I want to go like Palawan, Ilocos, Aklan, Sorsogon and a lot more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this tag Lalaine! I will post this! Hahaha I also got C! As much as I wanna travel, its either no time or no funds hehehe. I also got a baby and no nanny so, it's hard to just travel as much I want to.