Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Birth of My Travel Diary

This day marks the birth of this travel diary. We do travel a lot, based on the fact that I'm a Filipino married to a Malaysian and we're living in Thailand. So, you could imagine that we would be in and out in these countries simply because we have families from 2 countries.
I will be posting pictures, sharing our experiences and listing recommendations of things to do in the places we've been to and maybe we want to be in. That explains the title : From Asia and Beyond. Who knows we might be able to travel beyond Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand.
I hope you'll be blessed as you journey with us from Asia and Beyond....

1 comment:

Maya said...

Loving Thai food.. gutom tuloy ako. I wish,i could just astral travel there.
This is really good,Lalaine.Keep on giving this type of infos.Its really so helpful.